Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A million thanks ......

I want to thank everyone who greeted me on my birthday yesterday.  I really appreciate all the nice thoughts.  prayers and wishes.  It a quiet day and no biggie but my family and friends made me feel so special and loved.  Much as i wanted to write a long note to show how much i appreciate the thoughts, my poor vision is keeping me from doing so.  Forgive me if i just make this quick but let me show you guys how thankful I am for all the greetings especially to the following:  


-  patty, dario, jhen :for the cake, ice cream, etc.


-  tito boy, te kat, ninong barry, my long lost ninong from idk where and kuya allan

-  to my parents (dont need to elaborate everything)

-  to all the people who greeted me thru text, fb, etc.

-  most of all to GOD for making this possible.  


From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment